It is never too late to make a change! Here are some tips to manage your waste.
If you run a retail business:
- Minimise packaging, when your costumers make a purchase
- Think of ways to use more recyclable materials for packaging
- Invest in a cardboard baler
- Educate your staff on retail waste and what they can do to reduce it
Alongside these important steps, make sure any waste you do need to get rid of – for example during a major seasonal change or refit – is disposed of with thought and care. Hire our reliable and responsible business waste collection service to do just this! Skip It’s professional team can manage just about any type and amount of business waste, with all the right tools and skills.
As a consumer, if you love to shop ‘til you drop:
- Make use of those reusable shopping bags – and save money too!
- Declutter your wardrobe to save space
- Mix and match older clothing to create new outfits
- Donate unwanted clothes to charity
We can help you dispose of your items responsibly too! With our flexible and effective House Clearance and Skip Hire services, you can rest assured that your waste will be recycled and disposed of responsibly, avoiding the unnecessary landfill and taking extra care of the natural environment.
We are committed to recycling, with 95 per cent of all the waste we collect being recycled by our network of accredited recycling centres.
So, contact Skip it today to find out more about our reliable waste collection services and join us to make our world a cleaner and greener place this sale season!